- Build ML algorithms and predict outcomes in few Clicks using ML.Net (Why, How, When, What).
- Being creative with data by No Code / Less Code people.
- Segmenting data on the basis of different parameters.
- Do sentiment data predictions.
- Actions you can take via effective visuals.
- How even a non-tech guy can understand and converse data and analytics related stuffs spoken by Data scientists & data engineers?
- Sentiment analysis using ML.Net (Text Analytics of Amazon.com products feedback reviews with 3 rating out of 5).
- Design a sentiment analysis dashboard with insights out of Sentiment analysis data worked out.
- I will also do a demo deploying the model as a Nuget package consumed by a web application, accessible via Rest API.
Note: Azure subscription not necessary